Enter your keyword

City Hall

Important things I wish were available online



Important documents for any foreigner living in Japan. Juminhyo After landing in Japan and obtaining the resident card from the airport. The next most important thing you need to apply for is a JUMINHYO. Technically you have 14 days to apply for it. A juminhyo is a resident registration paper that is usually printed from the […]

Hanko or Inkan Stamps

I found that I needed to first purchase a Hanko or Inkan stamp before I could do anything. I purchased it on Yahoo Japan for around 1200 yen delivered. I’ve heard of ones costing over 10000 yen easily. After that, I had to goto the Kobe city hall to register the Hanko/Inkan. I personally don’t […]